Swanson Walker and Associates Scammers

I received several phone calls from the firm.Stating they were trying to serve a summons for a debt back in 2004 from Chase Bank.

I goggled them and found out they were scammers. I contacted them and told them to stop calling my home. I continued to receive threatening calls. I then contacted the Attorney General in New York, the BBB and the FBI with each I filed a fraud complaint.

I then faxed and emailed the complaints to Swanson Walker and Associates. I have not received another call from them and the Attorney General in New York sent me a letter stating they are filing a suit against the firm.

Do not give these people any information about you and do as I did, also their website has been suspended.Good luck.

Review about: Company Accusations.

Comments

Greenville, Rhode Island, United States #774430

Thank you for the information. Can you please tell me what number you faxed the complaints to? As well as what information you shared about yourself on the documents that you faxed.

to Anonymous #774604

the only information I shared was the copy of the complaint printed from the websites I received.Not ANY information about myself.

As I said, do not give these people any information about yourself.The fax is (716) 299-6794.

Swanson Walker and Associates - shady business

Klamath Falls, Oregon 0 comments

I was contacted by one of the non-attorney assistants.They informed me that they had a case number and a breach of legal contract plus a malicious intent to commit fraud.

The client was a company I never did business with. I haven't had any credit debt for over 12 years. IF there is anything out there, it is FAR beyond any statute of limitations. So I say send me it in writing and I want the name of the attorney who is in charge at this collection agency so that I can include them with the client in a counter suit.

I will counter sue the company who submitted the paperwork, I will sue the assistant who called and the attorney who took the illegal case.I say to them SEE YOU IN COURT!!!!

Review about: Non Attorney Assistant.

Swanson Walker and Associates - Harassment/Swanson, Walker ***

Las Vegas, Nevada 0 comments

This company called my number-a Jonathan Stuart-left me a voicemail that states that a summons would be at my house within 48 hours-have my ID ready, etc.I called the number given--855-393-3793---I told this man that I was left a very aggressive message, and I have no reason to be summoned anywhere by anyone.

He said he would take my number off the list. My husband was very angry when he heard the message and told me to call back and get a number for the man that left me the message. I did. Another person answered and was even more aggressive when I said what I wanted.

He started making fun of me, told me to quit crying, told me that I said my husband wanted to beat him up (I did not say this!) What I did say was my husband wanted to speak to the person who left the message on my voicemail. He then said "Why you harassing this company??" !!! I told him he was harassing me.

This man got very ugly and refused to give me the number or to address the issue.This kind of scam harassment and scare tactic is unlawful and these people should be held accountable.

Review about: Debt Collection.

Swanson Walker and Associates - Illegal Tactics (lies etc)

Swanson Walker & Associates (THUGS using ILLEGAL tricks)

556 S. Transit Rd.

Lockport NY 14094

Tel (855) 393-3793

Fax (716) 299-6794

swansonwalker.com (cheap website)

They will give you real details on the made-up legal action they claim is against you (e.g., case name, case number etc). Don't get scammed by these thugs. Don't fax anything to these thugs! Don't tell them anything! YOU control the conversation and information. YOU ask for their proof!! They use lies and scare tactics to *** people into paying obsolete debts or fake debts. They say legal action was filed against you (lie) and will garnish your bank account. All lies & scare tactics. No legal action exists. Has this scam been shut down and the perpetrators arrested yet?

Comments

#720874

Yup they are still in action with a new number.... I told them I would be serving them with my foot up their a**!!!

Arkansas City, Arkansas, United States #673846

No they called me yesterday scared me I'm a single mom.. They need to be stopped

Said same thing to me they are jerks and I had no money to give them so I googled place and found out its a scam and they are still at it!! They are clearing out people bank accounts July 3 2013 they are still doing it